At last, I lost the aid, just because of my strange, dim, insecure and all-consuming wish.
Maybe I should have done it more tricksome, or played acting as what they like until the good result coming out, but all of that is not me with probity.
I usually set myself to a no-way-back situation, which is a kind of outer energy to force this low energy tending body to do something.
So that I say:"Falling in predicament is strength."
This predicament means losing almost everything, but also gives me a chance to show my true gallantry.
According to this result, I felt some limits exceed mentally.
I'm not rationalizing this failure, but rediscovering a new figure of me, who is never acting in conformity to custom, never getting complacent about current situation, never giving stability priority, and never losing my curiosity, largesse and benevolence.
Since there is no way back, start forward now.

No comments:
Post a Comment